Join the Team!
Tricked Out is seeking truly awesome sales associates for full time and part time work at multiple Tricked Out Accessories throughout Utah, Idaho, Colorado and Hawaii. We are looking for associates with the ability to perform their job duties to the highest level, meet and exceed company goals, and contribute positively to our company culture. This position pays between $10.00 – $18.00 per hour depending on sales ability.
Are we looking for you?
One of the most important things that we look for when hiring new team members, is people with a positive outgoing attitude and the ability to help others. Our most successful associates possess a positive attitude, people skills, and a desire to bring out the best in yourself and others. If you have excelled in sales, customer service, and/or the wireless industry, then you will more than likely succeed in this dynamic and growing organization.
This is a serious and unique opportunity to help build up the best wireless accessories company for entrepreneurial, career-minded individuals, and we are looking for the best. Lots of opportunity for rapid growth and promotion, since we reward and promote based on ability and skill, not merely time with the company.
We love to promote from within and grow careers. Many start at an employee level and as opportunities come about, management level jobs are available to those who prove skills worthy of advancement. Most of our current management started at the sales associate position.
- We love to bring what you have learned from other retail positions, and put our twist on them, so if you have retail experience, thats a plus!
- The ability to relate to people naturally and help solve their problems
- The ability to make friends quickly and show others that you are looking out for them
- We appreciate enthusiastic, energetic associates who have high standards, are honest, punctual and dependable
- We appreciate associates who have fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Willing to think outside of the box for solutions to problems and willing to share that information
- Set clear standards of performance and hold to them
How do you apply?
We receive dozens of inquiries every week from all sorts of candidates. What makes you different? A few things that we recommend when sending over a resume, is to share a few brief paragraphs about you—what makes you different, unique, able to reach out to us through the clutter?
A well written resume that covers your work history, what responsibilities you held while working for your previous employer, along with a few work and personal references is always appreciated. Lastly, since we have retail locations all over the Wasatch front and in neighboring states, please include which specific location you are interested in.
Please email your resume to email@example.com today, and we will send it to the Store Manager and Regional Manager for consideration.
Thanks for considering Tricked Out!