Here are part two of the top 10 apps for Samsung phone
Google’s Play Store houses millions of apps promising amazing features and user experience. Instead of checking them all out one by one, how about taking a look at our pick for the top 10 apps for your Samsung phone. In our second installment, we feature the top 5 apps that are bound to make your phone’s experience an amazing one.
If you’re someone who loves cooking their own food and experimenting with new recipes, then Whisk is the perfect app for you. Whisk doesn’t cost you anything but it revolutionizes the way you run your kitchen. Whisk is a recipe organizer that downloads recipes from the web. It then lists down ingredients and portion sizes according to your settings. A single button now converts your entire recipe into a shopping list.
- The majority of the users love Whisk because it helps them sort and plan their grocery shopping trips. It allows them to buy only the necessary amount thus helping them save money. Whisk also has a weekly meal planning feature, that lets you plan what you will be eating for a week. Thus, you can get a list of ingredients that will last all week long.
Woebot is an amazing AI chat app that, through a series of questions, attempts to help you get a better picture of your mental state. It employs CBT(cognitive behavioral therapy), mindfulness, and dialectical behavior therapy to give you a private therapist-type environment. One of the best features of Woebot is its privacy, which means that you can talk to Woebot with an absolute peace of mind.
- Woebot can never replace a human therapist, but it attempts to help you get through difficult situations, by talking and by practicing mindful exercises. Woebot aims to make people aware of their emotional self-care and improve their mental wellbeing.
Transit is a free, light, and easy-to-use commuter app that helps you plan your journeys using public transport. Most of the already available apps are either too bulky, slow or have a lot of unsolved bugs. Transit aims to solve this problem by providing fast, and reliable information so that your next journey can be stress-free.
- Transit offers you the option to view alternative modes of transport as separate options as well as combined. It also displays real-time arrival and transit information. Transit works really well with wireless earbuds, without any audio delays. Transit features an option to book an Uber, to add to your convenience.
Strava is one of the best exercise tracking apps available on the Play Store. It adds a competitive feature in your daily exercise routine, so that you are motivated to break your record. Strava is able to accurately track walk, jog, run, swim, and bicycle rides. To further enhance its tracking ability, you can pair a phone accessory with Strava. It supports WearOS and Apple Watch, so you can actively sync your activity tracker’s information to Strava.
- Strava features leaderboards so you can compare your performance with that of your friends. The premium version of Strava unlocks advanced analytics enabling you to perform better with your exercise routine.
Nova Launcher is one of the best launcher apps for your Samsung phone. It replaces your stock launcher, with an intuitive and highly customizable launcher. Nova launcher doesn’t slow down your phone, so you won’t need to take it to a professional phone repair service.
- Nova launcher offers most of its features for free, however in order to activate gesture controls the premium version has to be purchased.
We, at Tricked Out Accessories, are a professional phone repair service and accessory seller operating in Utah and Hawaii. Call us now at (435) 752-5301 and find out about our amazing deals and offers.