Table of Contents
Here is part one of the top 10 apps for your Samsung phone
The extra features offered by apps enable you to fully take benefit from your phone’s capabilities and functionalities. While Samsung includes preinstalled apps in its phones, for most users that is not enough. The Google Play Store has thousands of apps, and most might even seem similar. In our first installment, we have compiled a list of the top 5 apps that are a must-have for your Samsung phone. Read about them below.
- A launcher is a system default app that lets you see and browse apps on your home screen in a certain style. It includes the app drawer, notifications panel, and the ‘search everywhere’ screen. Almost all Samsung phones use the One UI Home launcher. In addition to this, there is the option to use Google’s Now launcher.
Based on our experience, Niagara Launcher is the best one so far in terms of design, features, and functionality. It offers a minimalistic design, with all of your favorite apps listed on the home screen. It supports gestures for navigating around the phone in a clean and efficient manner. It is fairly easy to install Niagara Launcher and you do not need to take your phone to a professional service to change your launcher.
- Moon+ Reader is a versatile ebook reader app for Samsung phones. It eliminates the need for you to buy a separate ebook tablet such as the Amazon Kindle. Moon+ Reader has its own library where you can browse and read books for free. In addition to this library, you can add books to your library that you’ve purchased from other sources.
Moon+ Reader supports the majority of the ebook formats such as EPUB and MOBI. It offers a lot of customization options such as line spacing, font type and color, themes, yellow light, and night mode. Most people consider Moon+ Reader to be the perfect accessory for their Samsung phone.
- The notion is a mobile workspace management app for your Samsung phone. It allows you to manage productivity, be it for yourself or for your team. It is quite similar to another app Trello.
When you open the app, you get the option to create and share workspaces. There, you can add blocks. These blocks include text, images, URLs, files, snippets, and checklists. The free version of Notion allows you to add 1000 blocks of content while the premium version removes limits and gives access to advanced features.
- Canva is an ideal replacement for Photoshop, as it lets you edit, design, and even create posters from scratch that can be shared on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. The app’s interface is really easy to use and very user-friendly.
Canva won the Google Play awards for being the people’s favorite. Its free version comes with a lot of templates, images, clip-art, and themes. Its premium version allows unlimited access to all the content that is available on Canva.
PicsArt Photo Editor
- Your Samsung phone already has photo-editing tools built-in, but if you want to take it to the next level then you must download PicsArt Photo Editor. It also won a Google Play award for being one of the best free photo editing apps.
In addition to hundreds of photo editing options, it offers drawing tools, images and clip art, effects, exposure controls, and collage makers. The free version of the app contains ads, however, if you upgrade to the premium version you can get access to thousands of features and remove the ads as well.
At Tricked Out Accessories, we offer genuine mobile accessories and mobile repair services for Apple and Samsung phones. We are operating in Utah and Hawaii. Call us today at 435-752-5301 and get to know about our amazing offers.