Here are the main features of the best Samsung phones for 2021
Are you looking to buy a new phone that packs performance, durability, and power? There are several options available in the market, and each comes with its own set of pros and cons. We have picked two of Samsung’s best flagship phones that come with 5G. Read more about them below:
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra is a high-end, top-tier flagship phone released by Samsung for 2021. It was released in January 2021, as a successor to the Galaxy S20 Ultra (2020). S21 Ultra is a 5G enabled phone that comes with Snapdragon’s latest 888 processor. The S21 Ultra supports compatibility for a wide range of phone accessories, made by a variety of manufacturers.
The main features that set the S21 Ultra apart from its competitors are as follows:
- Screen: S21 Ultra has a 6.8 inches Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The pixel density is 551 pixels per inch and the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Memory: S21 Ultra’s internal storage ranges from 128GB to 512GB while RAM options are 12GB and 16GB
- Operating System: It comes shipped with Android 11 and promises regular software and security updates. It has One UI 3.0 and several UI features designed by Samsung.
- Camera: It boasts a quad rear camera setup. The main camera has a resolution of 108 megapixels with optical image stabilization. The selfie camera has a resolution of 40 megapixels. Both cameras feature 4K video recording.
- Battery: It offers a Li-Ion 5000mAh high-capacity battery with support for fast charging. S21 Ultra has advanced features that promote a healthy battery for a longer period of time.
- Wireless Charging: S21 Ultra comes with a wireless charging capability that supports a variety of wireless charging platforms. It also offers fast wireless charging.
Galaxy S21 5G
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the comparatively lower cost flagship phone, that was released on 14 January 2021. It is also a 5G enabled phone that is powered by Snapdragon’s latest 888 processor. The main specifications of this phone are as follows:
- Screen: S21 features a 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Its pixel density is 421 pixels per inch. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Memory: There are two variants of S21; 128GB and 256GB. Both of these variants come with 8GB RAM.
- Operating System: S21 is shipped with Android 11 OS which features One UI 3.1 and other Samsung-specific UI customizations.
- Camera: S21 features a triple rear camera setup. It boasts two wide and ultra-wide cameras of 12 megapixels each. Its main camera is 64 megapixels and it has a telephoto lens optimized by optical image stabilization. The selfie camera has a resolution of 10 megapixels and works as a wide-angle camera. Both cameras support 4K video recording.
- Battery: S21 houses a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery that is equipped with fast charging capabilities. S21 utilizes AI to make sure the battery does not suffer from overheating, and that its life is maximized.
- Wireless Charging: S21 supports Fast Qi and PMA wireless charging. The wireless charger needs to have a design specification of at least 15W
The biggest reason we hear from customers about why they want to change their phone is due to their current phone having a lot of problems. Most popular issues include the battery isn’t performing well, the phone gets heated up, apps load slowly, or the device simply stops responding.
Before you decide to throw out your old phone, how about giving us a call at (435) 752-5301. We, at Tricked Out Accessories, specialize in phone repair and maintenance. Let us help you bring your phone back to life. Your phone will work exactly like when you first bought it. If you are unable to come to us, simply book our Mobile RS service and our technicians will come to your doorstep. We are currently operating in Utah and Hawaii.