Table of Contents
Read on to discover the ultimate benefits of liquid glass screen protector
A screen protector is an essential smartphone accessory because it protects and safeguards your phone’s screen from scratches. There are different types of screen protectors on the market, each with its advantages. This article talks about a liquid glass screen protector, its benefits, and its working.
What Is A Liquid Glass Screen Protector?
- The base compound in the glass screen protector is silicon dioxide. It is a type of liquid application that gives it a layer of the invisible coating when rubbed on the screen. This coating makes your phone screen stronger and provides oleophobic coating and anti-bacterial protection. The protective coating on the smartphone wears down, and the glass gets rough over time.
This exposes the screen to damage. When a liquid glass protector is applied, it smooths out the rough screen and prevents it from further damage. A liquid glass screen protector is about 100 nanometers in thickness, which protects your phone without adding to its thickness.
- Silicon dioxide, the main compound in liquid screen protectors, fills in all the micro-level imperfections and pores on the surface of the device’s screen. The compound is originally in liquid form, and it solidifies as soon as it is applied to the screen.
It bonds with the glass surface, becomes hard, and gives your screen a smooth finish. Once applied, the liquid glass screen protector quickly dries off.
Different Ways To Clean Liquid Glass Screen Protectors
- Different materials can be used to remove the dust, oil, and fingerprints from the screen protector. Properly cleaning the protector can make the screen of your phone shine.
Here are some of the effective methods to clean the glass screen protector:
- One of the most common methods to clean a glass protector is by using a mixture of distilled water and rubbing alcohol. This method not only cleans your phone but also sanitizes it. Ideally, a mixture of 60 percent distilled water and 40 percent isopropyl rubbing alcohol is used for this purpose.
Start by dipping the tip of a cleaning cloth with this mixture. Use this cloth to wipe the screen clean thoroughly. Use just a slightly damp cloth to wipe the screen from top to bottom lightly.
Using Microfiber Cloth
- Another method for cleaning the screen is the use of a microfiber cloth. Use a soft microfiber, lint-free cloth to effectively clean the dirt and oily smudges from the surface of your smartphone’s screen.
Using Ultraviolet (UV) Sanitizer
- The best way to disinfect your phone is the use of a UV sanitizer. It effectively removes bacteria and sanitizes your phone.
Steps For Cleaning The Glass Protector
- Use dish soap to clean the sticky part of the protector gently.
- Once you are done, clean it thoroughly.
- Use a hairdryer to dry the protector carefully.
- Use a sticky tape to dab the dust off from the liquid glass screen protector.
Cleaning Products To Avoid
- Care should be taken to avoid abrasive cleaning products. These products can damage your smartphone’s screen by removing the water-repellent and oleophobic coating from the surface.
In addition, window cleaners, paper towels, and other items like that should never be used to clean smudges and dust particles from your phone’s screen.
Regardless of what choice you end up making, Tricked Out Accessories is here to help you. We have a large stock of tempered and liquid glass options to protect your phone screen. Give us a call at 435-752-5301. Our stores are located in Utah and Hawaii.