Here is the list of top iPhone accessories of 2021 you need to know
To enhance your user experience, pair your iPhone with these must-have iPhone accessories. We have compiled a list of the most practical accessories that will also add a wow factor to your phone. Here are the top 5 iPhone accessories to go with your iPhone.
Juice Pack Air Case for iPhone
- The juice pack battery case is a must-have accessory to keep the iPhone protected. It is designed to give extra protection to the iPhone. The case has raised edges that protect the screen from breaking, in case it drops and hits the ground. This juice pack air case is designed for iPhone X and iPhone XS.
Another interesting feature of this case is that it is chargeable. It can be charged using Qi wireless cable or a lightning cable. The Air case can also be used as a power bank whenever needed. It has a built-in 720 mAh battery that extends the life of the iPhone for about 30 hours. So, if you are looking for a phone case that protects the iPhone from impact as well as charges it, then the air case is what you should buy.
Anker Nano Pro Charger
- The latest iPhone 13 doesn’t come with any chargers in the box. So, getting the Anker Nano Pro to jazz up your latest iOS Device, is a convenient idea. It delivers 20 watts of power to the device which charges it much faster and safer than any wireless method. Not just that, its active shield technology intelligently monitors temperature. It manages power to safeguard your valuable smartphone.
With power IQ3 this charger is compatible with apple fast charging. This allows you to charge your iPhone from 0% to 50% in about 30 minutes. Overall if you want a charger that is extremely compact yet highly powerful, then the Anker Nano Pro is the one for you.
- Many times, when you leave your home in a hurry, you forget to take your wallet or phone and leave these important accessories behind. To tackle this issue, consider buying Magfoldy Tote. It’s a sophisticated, detailed, and compact tote bag that’s made specifically for iPhones. This tote bag attaches magnetically to your iPhone 13. It’s different from an ordinary bag as you can use it in two ways. One, fold it into credit card size and it offers unmatched simplicity and functionality. It has individual slots for your cards, cash points, and receipts. You’ll never have to stress over forgetting your wallet at home.
Two, when in tote bag mode its comfortable grip prevents hurt from holding a heavy load. It has strong magnets that allow the bag to effectively attach to the back of your iPhone. It can be used to carry loads whenever and wherever needed. An additional feature of this tote bag is that it is available in various colors and designs. Thus making it a handy must-have accessory for your iPhone.
Pro Grip Shift Cam
- Feel like a professional photographer by combining the remarkable camera performance of the iPhone 13 with the Pro Grip Shift Cam. Pro Grip is an accessory that allows a convenient handgrip on the iPhone. Thus, making it easy to shoot photos and videos without experiencing any hand fatigue.
This iPhone accessory enables you to switch between landscape and portrait without changing your grip. On top of that, it is also a portable power bank that wirelessly keeps your phone charged. To conclude, the shift cam pro grip will greatly elevate the shots taken with the iPhone. It takes your photography capabilities to a new level.
Mili MagSafe Sound Mate
- It is the world’s first MagSafe magnetic Bluetooth speaker. It is also one of the most unique accessories you can get for your iPhone 13. It features a 180-degree tilt elevated driver that throws a rich base. Making it perfect for playing games, watching movies, or listening to music.
Designed specifically for the latest iPhones, this mini speaker can also be used as a stand for your phone. Moreover, this speaker can be attached to any metal surface and can stick anywhere.
For quick and economic repair of your phones and their accessories, contact Tricked Out Accessories. Give us a call at 435-752-5301. Our stores are located in Utah and Hawaii.