Table of Contents
Here is a list of incredible and most popular iPhone accessories for 2021
iPhones are one of the most popular gadgets in the USA. 113 million Americans are the proud owners of iPhones. They are trendy, chic, and state-of-the-art gadgets. iPhone accessories are just as popular and there is a wide variety of accessories to choose from. They not only add value to your phone but also make great gifts.
High-tech headphones, high-end lightning cables, accessory cameras, and customized phone cases are some of the most popular iPhone accessories of 2021. Let us take a more detailed look at some of the must-have yet affordable iPhone accessories of 2021.
Pop Socket Grip
- Pop socket grips became popular in 2014 and their popularity has gained traction since then. Pop socket grips not only add a wow factor to a phone, but they have much practical value as well. They provide the extra support structure much needed for a phone as big as the iPhone. Pop sockets prevent accidental falling and screen cracking. You can even prop up your phone with the help of a pop socket. It will stand on its own and let you stream videos on your iPhone.
Buy a pop socket grip that resonates with your personality. There are so many options to choose from.
A Pair of Filtering Glasses
- Extensive use of phone’s screen is damaging for eyes. Investing in a pair of blue light filtering glasses will protect your eyes from damaging rays. A good pair of filtering glasses will cost you between $95-$150. They are available in stylish designs and if anything, they will make you appear even chicer.
These glasses are available in both prescription and non-prescription versions. Binge-watch Netflix or scroll through your favorite social media site with these glasses.
Long and Sturdy iPhone Cable
- Apple wins on multiple fronts but it doesn’t do right by one item – The Lightning cable. The cable which comes with the iPhone has two flaws: it is too weak and too short. It breaks easily and doesn’t offer much practical value. To compensate for that, get an 8-10-foot-long durable cable that will let you charge your phone easily and will offer more longevity.
Some accessory cables come with a knotted weight that can be moved up and down. The weight prevents the phone from falling off the table as it is being charged.
Chic and Trendy Leather Case
iPhones are the classiest and most expensive phones. They deserve to be covered in equally classy leather cases. Leather cases offer the following benefits:
- Easy to clean and maintain
Get your hands on one of these cases now.
Latest Apple Watch
- Smartwatches are cool, trendy, and offer much practical value. An iPhone is incomplete without the latest Apple watch. The two gadgets sync in wonderfully and let you keep track of your fitness, watch out your heart rate, ring the alarm and wake you up from deep slumber, keep you updated with all the notifications you receive, and much more.
A Wireless Charger
A wireless charger like the Belkin’s 3-in-1offers much practicability. It not only charges your phone but can charge your AirPods and iPad as well. Its ability to charge multiple simultaneously and that too without any cords makes it one of the best iPhone accessories we have come across.
The Iconic White AirPods
- AirPods connect seamlessly with an iPhone and let you enjoy high-quality music. They come in a wireless charging case that charges them automatically. Thanks to their high battery time, they deliver 5 hours of listening time in one charge.
This information has been brought to you by Tricked Out Accessories.